St. Petersburg
 
Data and Forecasts courtesy of:
 

 
AQI: Good (0 - 50) AQI: Good (0 - 50)
Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
AQI: Moderate (51 - 100) AQI: Moderate (51 - 100)
Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
AQI: Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups (101 - 150) AQI: Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups (101 - 150)
Although general public is not likely to be affected at this AQI range, people with lung disease, older adults and children are at a greater risk from exposure to ozone, whereas persons with heart and lung disease, older adults and children are at greater risk from the presence of particles in the air.
AQI: Unhealthy (151 - 200) AQI: Unhealthy (151 - 200)
Everyone may begin to experience health effects members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
 AQI:Very Unhealthy (201 - 300) AQI: Very Unhealthy (201 - 300)
Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects.
AQI: Hazardous(301 - 500) AQI: Hazardous (301 - 500)
Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
Action DayAction Day
 
Local Air Quality Resources
Florida's Air Quality System (FLAQS) | Pinellas County Environmental Management
 
State Air Quality Resources
American Lung Association (ALA) of Florida
Florida DEP Air Resource Management
Florida DEP Air Resource Management - Contact Information
Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
 
Data and Forecasts courtesy of:
Air Quality Forecast
Today Tomorrow
Air Quality Index (AQI)
Good Good
Health Message: None
Air Quality Index (AQI)
Moderate Moderate
Health Message: Unusually sensitive people should consider reducing prolonged or heavy exertion outdoors.
AQI - Pollutant Details
Ozone
Good
Good
Particles (PM2.5)
Good
Good
Ozone
Moderate
Moderate
Particles (PM2.5)
Good
Good
Forecast Discussion: TUESDAY Partly sunny. Scattered thunderstorms in the late morning and early afternoon. Isolated thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Northeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent. TUESDAY NIGHT Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. WEDNESDAY Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. WEDNESDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. THURSDAY Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent. THURSDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent. FRIDAY Numerous showers and scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent. FRIDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. SATURDAY Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent. SATURDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy in the evening, then becoming partly cloudy. Scattered thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. SUNDAY Partly sunny with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Debbie Palumbo

Current Conditions
Air Quality Index (AQI)
observed at 11:00 EDT
30
Good
Health Message: None
Note: Values above 500 are considered Beyond the AQI. Follow recommendations for the Hazardous category. Additional information on reducing exposure to extremely high levels of particle pollution is available here.
AQI - Pollutant Details
Ozone 17 Good
Particles (PM2.5) 30 Good

Past Air Quality Maps and Data
Yesterday's Maps and Data
Air Quality Maps Archives (by region)

E-Mail Notification