Partners - For state, local and tribal agencies
- Ozone and Particles - Maps and Forecasts
- Ozone Media Materials
- Outreach Tools
- Related Programs
9/24/14: New Fire Map Showing Air Monitors, Smoke Plumes and Fire Location - AirNow has separated the fire maps from the health messages with two new pages.
9/24/14: New AirNow Widget for the Air Quality Flag Program - Organizations and schools can now customize the AirNow widget and post it on their homepage.
8/28/14: Updated Air Quality and Outdoor Activity Guidance for Schools Chart – Simplified messages make these guidelines easier for teachers, coaches, and parents to follow!
1/15/14: An updated Technical Assistance Document for the Reporting of Daily Air Quality (PDF, 29 pp., 345KB, about PDF) is now available. The changes reflect the revised PM2.5 AQI breakpoints established as part of the December 14, 2012 PM NAAQS revision.
- Current Ozone and Particle Maps - major city AQI data listed by state
- NOAA's National Weather Service - National Air Quality Forecast Capability
- NOAA Forecast Maps - The NOAA map is the output numerical photochemical model that creates a gridded file for the entire United States. This is different from the AirNow maps, which are the output of data provided from our participating State and local agencies.
- Ozone Facts
- Newsletter ads (PDF, 12 pp., 556KB)
- Newspaper ads (PDF, 7 pp., 838KB)
- Live-read public service announcements (PDF, 5 pp., 114KB)
- Ozone Print Quality Graphics - Download photos and graphics for publication and broadcast.
- Twitter feed
- Facebook page
- AirNow app
- AirNow widget
- How AirNow Works: The Air Quality Index and You Poster (PDF, 1 p., 9MB)
- AirNow images - Download Images and logos for AirNow, AQI, and EnviroFLASH
- AirShare - Air Quality Communicator's Home Page
- Guidelines for Developing an Air Quality (Ozone and PM2.5) Forecasting Program (PDF, 126 pp., 1.47MB, about PDF)
- Why is Coco Orange? - picture book about the Air Quality Index:
- EnviroFlash Toolkit - helps state and local EnviroFlash partners market and promote the system. The toolkit includes business card templates and public service announcements, including four radio PSAs.
- AirNow Publications
- Burn Wise:
EPA's Burn Wise is a partnership program that emphasizes the importance of burning the right wood, the right way, in the right wood-burning appliance to protect your home, health, and the air we breathe.
- Air Quality Flag Program:
EPA's Air Quality Flag Program alerts organizations to the local air quality forecast and helps them to take actions to protect people’s health, including those with asthma.